Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Swell Stuff Available At Shop For Makenzie

Nov. 13th I have a event that I mentioned in an earlier post. It's  Shop For Makenzie!



Here is a sneak peak at some of the items I will be selling:

My lovely vintage gift box. The box is covered in vintage Christmas sheet music, German glass glitter, and some gorgeous scrapbook paper. The little elk and tree I found in a antique shop and the pine cones I picked up on a walk here in the great Northwest.


This little guy is completely covered in vintage Christmas sheet music and lined with fine glitter and German glass glitter. The tree is again vintage and the tiny fawn is a porcelain figurine I found in an antique shop.

Both these boxes would make great gift boxes or a lovely decoration.


These are my  vintage wall hangings. The cards I purchased at an estate sale.

 The cool thing about these items is that they are one of a kind and from the 1940's. You won't find the images at Hallmark or Target. All the wall hangings are carefully distress and whenever possible they are adorned with vintage items, such as ribbon and Christmas balls.


These are just a few of the tags I am making for the show. They will be hard to part with. Each time I make a set I think wow I could use these. Maybe I will find time to make some for myself.

I love this little guy. His face is so sweet and jolly.

This one is just the coolest thing out there. I will have to make some of these for my boys.

Now when I think of Old Saint Nick or Father Christmas I think of this guy. So so beautiful.

Of course, I will have my dress garlands. These garlands are labor intensive but well worth it. It makes me very happy to know people enjoy my little garlands. And plus for just a second or two I get to play fashion designer.

These are only a few of the items I will have at the show. I am not putting them on Etsy because if they sale I won't have anything for the show. But if anyone is interested in these items please email me and I can make you some as a custom order.
Enjoy your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails