Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To School

My boys went off to school today. I already miss them. I was so not ready for my babies to go. As the minutes tick by I wonder how they are doing.

But I did get to go JoAnn Fabric with a friend today and we saw all the moms with their babies. It made both of us very sad until one of the little babies started throwing a fit and then we sighed and smiled at each other. 

    
I know it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas but I have been working on some items for a show in December that I am going to try and
get into. Thought I would share. 



I have also been working on some Halloween postcards and I was going to do a tutorial but my camera battery died. So it will have to wait. But here is a photo of some of the postcards I have been making.


Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails