Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Make An Autumn Table Runner In A Snap

This is fun and easy.

This is all you need:
I used the ink I had on hand. A Ranger brand ink pad in Fired Brick. I also used StazOn Ink pad in Timber Brown and Olive Green it really does stay on. Brilliant stuff. I would have gone and got another color of StazOn but I was feeling lazy today.

First, I cut a rectangle of burlap. I just eyeballed it. Then I frayed the edges by pulling out a string, one at a time until the fraying was the way I liked it. Burlap is really cheap and I love the texture of it. More than any other fabric, burlap says fall to me.

The leaf stamps I used were mostly from the dollar bins at JoAnn Fabric.

This is all you do:
Stamp the the leaves in different directions anywhere you want.  



It's soooo easy and it adds something extra special to your fall decor. 

Note: this is a really easy project for kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails